Friday, March 9 ~ 8:30 - 10 am
204 Kanuga Rd., Hendersonville
What can an employer learn from today’s explosive headlines about sexual harassment? Have the rules changed? What happens when HR fails on sexual harassment? What can an employer do now to prevent being a headline?
Understanding the rules around sexual harassment in a quickly evolving work environment is crucial. This seminar will look at:
- Has the landscape changed?
- What does zero tolerance mean?
- What IS sexual harassment?
- What IS NOT sexual harassment?
- What lessons can be learned from today’s headlines?
Cost to attend is $10/pp for Chamber members, $25/pp for non-members.
The 2018 Chamber Seminar Series is sponsored by: