Your investment in the Chamber works to enhance Henderson County’s economic, community and business development. Join today!
Henderson County is home to a wide variety of businesses including small mom-and-pop’s, unique specialty shops, large retail chains, and manufacturers including one of the top breweries in the U.S.
Working for business since 1911 the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce is a 1000+ member business organization representing all businesses in Henderson County. We advocate for business through public policy and new business recruitment by providing opportunities to network, learn, and succeed.
Henderson County is full of warm people, mountain culture, thriving businesses, and beautiful scenery. Enjoy the many amenities enriching our daily life.
News & Events
- Regional Networking Event Following the 2016 Regional Chamber Business Expo
- AM Power Hour August 5th
- Registration Open for the 2016 Pardee Apple Festival 8K Road Race
- NEW FOR 2016: Apple Festival 5K Chamber Challenge
- Regional Chamber Business Expo is August 10th
- Can I afford to live in Henderson County? - a Vision Alumni Association Presentation
- Education Committee Meeting Aug 03, 2016 ( 8:15 AM – 9:15 AM )
- Leads Group South Aug 04, 2016 ( 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
- Leads Group North Aug 04, 2016 ( 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
- AM Power Hour at Tapestry Aug 05, 2016 ( 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
- Finance/Executive Committee Meeting Aug 08, 2016 ( 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM )
- Lung Buster Time Trial Series 20k or 40k Aug 04, 2016 ( 6:15 PM )
- LPC Retro Triathlon Aug 14, 2016 ( 8:00 AM )
- Apple Festival 8K and Chick-fil-A Mini-Moo Mile Sep 03, 2016 ( 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM )
- Chamber Challenge 5K Sep 03, 2016 ( 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM )
- Asheville Duathlon & 10k Trail Run, New Gravel Grinder, Du 4 kids Sep 11, 2016 ( 8:30 AM )
- Lung Buster Time Trial Series 20k or 40k Sep 17, 2016 ( 6:15 PM )