Ambassador Committee Meeting
Date/Time: 1/17/2018, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The Ambassador Committee of the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce will meet at noon at the Chamber headquarters, 204 Kanuga Road, Hendersonville.
David Jordan, Co-Chairman
David King, Co-Chairman
Mission: To act as the customer service arm of The Chamber and to organize
networking activities and special events, as well as encourage existing and new
• Increase retention by involving new and existing members (90%
• Offer numerous networking opportunities throughout the year.
• Help members celebrate successes and assist start-up businesses with
• Welcome new members to The Chamber and educate them regarding the
benefits of membership.
• Coordinate monthly Business After Hours events.
• Coordinate and manage the Annual MEGA After Hours.
• Coordinate “greeters” for Business After Hours events.
• Coordinate two “ice breaker” activities at selected Business After Hours
• Initiate personal contact with all new members within one month of join
• Coordinate and attend ribbon cutting events and other special events for
• Organize and host the annual New Member Breakfast.
• Recognize the Ambassador of the Quarter and the Year.
• Coordinate Quarterly AM Power Hours networking meetings.
• Coordinate 4 Chamber SurPrize Patrol events annually.
• Create a specific plan for touching members during the year.
• Recognize new members at Business After Hours by providing yellow
ribbons to wear with name tags.
• Recruit new Ambassadors.
• Recognize potential members at BAH by providing red ribbons w/nametags.
• Develop additional benefits and recognition for Ambassadors.