Mission: To help the small business members of The Chamber become and remain successful. Increase the value of membership.
- Provide opportunities for training, information sharing, networking and advertising for small businesses.
- Inform the general public about the importance of the small businesses in Henderson County and why we should support them.
- Continue the Silent Partner program to include “SBA Day” type sessions for accounting, marketing and legal subjects.
- Explore the need for a CEO Roundtable group.
- Host monthly seminars that use local facilitators and address a variety of business related subjects and a minimum of 2 seminars annually off site.
- Coordinate, promote and produce the “Small Business Week” celebration.
- Continue efforts to encourage citizens to shop and dine locally.
- Identify and honor the small business leaders of the quarter and year.
- Appoint a member to serve on the Business Morning Update planning committee.
- Support Chamber sponsored Leads Groups.
- Manage and produce annual Blue Ridge Business Growth Awards.
- Organize and promote a Member-to-Member discount program.
- Organize, promote and produce the Business Plan Contest.
- Organize and produce quarterly Reverse Trade Shows.