Mission: To present a positive image of The Chamber to the membership, general business community and public.
- Produce high quality products that communicate The Chamber’s message.
- Use current and future media outlets to convey The Chamber’s message in an organized, effective manner.
- Improve relationships with media outlets and advocate more positive business related stories.
- Improve image of The Chamber and “business community” in the eyes of the general public.
- Maintain and improve relationships with the Times-News, Hendersonville Lightning, WHKP, WLOS, and WTZQ – pitch story ideas.
- Produce 24 Chamber Columns in the Times-News.
- Create an organized plan for using the Chamber Column and Business Report newsletter to deliver specific messages.
- Review Chamber publications and make recommendations regarding improvements.
- Review format and production of the Programs of Work.
- Continue producing weekly email newsletter for the membership – renew efforts to sell advertising.
- Review, make recommendations and implement website improvements. Suggestions should include site improvements as well as financial opportunities.
- Implement the use of Social Media for promoting Chamber efforts and activities.
- Coordinate production of the Henderson County Newcomer's Guide.
- Conduct a “Meet the Media” seminar.
- Produce 6 Business Report newsletters.
- Implement survey through Survey Monkey to gather feedback from the membership.
- Produce an electronic version of an Annual Action Report.