Mission: To act as the customer service arm of The Chamber and to organize networking activities and special events, as well as encourage existing and new member involvement.
- Increase retention by involving new and existing members (90%).
- Offer numerous networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Help members celebrate successes and assist start-up businesses with publicity.
- Welcome new members to The Chamber and educate them regarding the benefits of membership.
- Coordinate monthly Business After Hours events for the membership.
- Coordinate and manage the Annual MEGA After Hours.
- Coordinate “greeters” for Business After Hours events.
- Coordinate two “ice breaker” activities at selected Business After Hours events.
- Initiate personal contact with all new members within one month of join date.
- Coordinate a minimum of four Power Networking events annually.
- Coordinate and attend ribbon cutting events and other special events for members.
- Organize and conduct 2 "Chamber 101" events for new and existing members.
- Recognize the Ambassador of the Quarter and Ambassador of the Year.
- Coordinate Quarterly AM Power Hours networking meetings.
- Coordinate 4 Chamber SurPrize Patrol events annually.
- Create a specific plan for “touching” members during the year.
- Recognize new members at Business After Hours by providing yellow ribbons to wear with name tags.
- Recruit new Ambassadors.