Your investment in the Chamber works to enhance Henderson County’s economic, community and business development. Join today!
Henderson County is home to a wide variety of businesses including small mom-and-pop’s, unique specialty shops, large retail chains, and manufacturers including one of the top breweries in the U.S.
Working for business since 1911 the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce is a 1000+ member business organization representing all businesses in Henderson County. We advocate for business through public policy and new business recruitment by providing opportunities to network, learn, and succeed.
News & Events
- 11th Annual ATHENA Leadership Award Nominations Now Being Accepted
- Trivia Challenge - Support Education in Henderson County and Show Your Education Muscle!
- PRESENTATION - 2018 Economic Outlook Breakfast
- Nominate Now: Blue Ridge Business Growth & Rising Star Awards
- Your Business and the New Tax Bill: What to Know for 2018 and Beyond
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- State Legislative Breakfast
- Vision Alumni: Hear about the value of the arts in Henderson County
- You're Social! Now What?!
- Arts After Dark - April 12
- Business & Professional Women's Luncheon
- ATHENA Committee of Henderson County Feb 28, 2018 ( 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM )
- Your Business and the New Tax Bill: What to Know for 2018 and Beyond Feb 28, 2018 ( 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM )
- Leads Group South Mar 01, 2018 ( 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
- Leads Group North Mar 01, 2018 ( 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
- Legislative Breakfast Mar 02, 2018 ( 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM )
- Bicycle Safety Rodeo (Skills Clinic) for Kids 6-14 Apr 21, 2018 ( 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM )
- Rhythm & Brews Concert Series May 17, 2018 ( 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM )
- Rhythm & Brews Concert Series Jun 21, 2018 ( 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM )
- Rhythm & Brews Concert Series Jul 19, 2018 ( 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM )
- Camp Field Day at Camp Ton-A-Wandah Aug 16, 2018 ( 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM )
- Rhythm & Brews Concert Series Aug 16, 2018 ( 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM )